Special Offer for Non-Members & New Membership Option for Public Sector Attorneys
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Become a Member Today!
Flash Sale for New Members: Join for $110
If you're new to the MSBA
or you haven't been a member in the last five years, this offer is for you! Join here for just $110 for the first year, Oct. 1, 2020 through Sept. 30, 2021. This offer is valid through Nov. 30.
Here's How to Join as a New Member
- Sign in to your MSBA account at
- Click on "Membership Info" under “My Profile” section
- Click "Upgrade your Membership"
- Select your membership
- Use the promo code
2020dues at checkout
If you've attended an MSBA event, you have an account with us! If you don't know your login credentials, click "Forgot Password" or give us a call at 207-622-7523 ext. 1226, or email Heather Seavey at
New Option for Public Sector Attorneys: Join for $160
If you work in the public sector, you can now belong to the MSBA at a special rate of $160 per year! If you are an attorney in good standing, admitted to the practice of law, who either resides or practices in the State of Maine, and whose practice consists of full-time employment in the public service sector. The public service sector includes:
- attorneys working for governmental entities (federal, state, county, municipal)
- legal services organizations
- accredited law schools or universities
Here's How to Join as a Public Sector Attorney
already a member and wish to change your membership, give Heather Seavey a call at 207-622-7523, ext. 1226, or email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you started.
not a member, and you have an account with us,
sign in and follow the instructions above!
Act Now to Secure Your Member Benefits!
- 24 MSBA Sections
- Silent Partners Program
- Discounted CLE Seminars & Eligibility to Join the CLE Club
- Publications, including the Maine Bar Journal and Legislative Updates
- Leadership Opportunities
- Discounted Products & Services
Learn more about member benefits