Annual Bar Conference & Golf Tournament
Monday, March 26, 2018
Rapid advances in technology are impacting and transforming the practice of law. Learn what these changes are and how they how they affect privacy, ethics, and how we deliver legal services. This year's Annual Bar Conference will answer some of these questions:
- Is technology making lawyers more or less relevant?
- What is artificial intelligence and how is it applicable to the legal profession?
- How do we protect client data?
- What are our ethical obligations in this new age?
- How are analytics impacting self-represented litigants, courts, and the core issues of ethics, competency, and justice?
Whether you're a new lawyer or a seasoned veteran, in a large firm or a rural solo practice, these issues are affecting your practice now. Join us June 20-22 at Sugarloaf as we tackle these issues head-on. A brochure and registration information will be available shortly!
In the meantime, reserve your guest room and sign up for the golf tournament.
Rates are guaranteed through June 9, 2018.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required when the reservation is made. The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival and will be charged directly to your credit card. Deposits for any reservations made before arrival will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Deposits and cancellations for reservations made within 21 days of the arrival date are non-refundable. Rates include one night of lodging and health club privileges. A $200 refundable security deposit is required at check-in. Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!