MSBA Launches Bar Talk: Daily Zoom Updates During COVID-19 Crisis
Friday, March 27, 2020
Bar Talk: Daily Zoom Updates with President Day & ED Armstrong
Starting March 30, 2020
This live Zoom webinar is the first in a series of 15-minute daily briefings designed to keep you informed about the state of legal affairs in Maine and the MSBA's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will wrap up in time for the Maine CDC's daily press conference. Look for guest appearances soon!
Meeting ID: 215 380 3769
To participate by phone: 1-646-558-8656
You may also dial-in if your computer does not have speakers.
After a brief update, we'll address your questions and concerns. Questions may be submitted in advance by email to Angela Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bar Talk" in the subject line. You'll also be able to ask questions on the fly, through Zoom.
Bar Talk is designed to complement our COVID-19 Response page at www.mainebar.org, which includes links to important information, such as:
- Emergency Orders from the Judicial Branch
- Updates from state and federal government
- Guidance for businesses and employers
- Free CLE webinars from ABA that address your questions about coronavirus
- Remote work resources
- Mental health resources
- Updates and Statistics from the Maine and U.S. Centers for Disease Control
- Changes and updates from Bar Headquarters
There is no charge to participate in these webinars.