Journey to Cuba: A Cross-Cultural Educational Exchange
Thursday, October 25, 2018
March 6-10, 2019
The Maine State Bar Association invites you and your guest(s) to join our private delegation for an eye-opening journey to Cuba. We will be traveling under the auspices of Cuba Cultural Travel, an organization specializing in authorized travel to Cuba since 1998. Our specially designed program will explore Cuba's rich and varied cultural heritage. We will go beyond tourist corridors by engaging with local scholars, attorneys, musicians and artists who will offer in-depth commentary on the Cuban legal system, art, history, architecture and religion.
Our private journey (space is limited) includes the following:
- Thought-provoking lectures by leading Cuban scholars and legal experts (CLE credit anticipated)
- Private performances and reception by prominent musicians
- Visit to Ernest Hemingway's home in San Francisco de Paula
- Exploration of the fascinating neighborhoods of Havana in the company of an architect and historian
- Itinerary design & coordination
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department
- 5 Star Hotel Parque Central Havana or Upscale B&B
- All ground transportation
- Full-time private tour escort and specialized guides
- Daily breakfast in Cuba
- Meals as listed in itinerary (including tips)
- Entrance fees to museums, etc.
- Bottled water on bus
- Gratuities for group meals and porters
5 Star Hotel Parque Central
Double Occupancy (per person): $3,385
Single Occupancy: $3,850
Upscale Casa Particular (B&B)
Double Occupancy (per person - couples only/one large bed): $2,495
Single Occupancy: $2,925
This trip is scheduled for March 6-10, 2019. See the program brochure and registration form. For questions concerning registration and payment, please contact Laura Adams at email@example.com.
Please contact Dani Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any programming requests or substantive areas of law you may be interested in exploring further during our visit to Cuba. The program can be adapted to the interests of those participating in this exclusive journey.
A deposit is required to hold your place, due by December 14, 2018
. Following receipt of your reservation form and deposit, further information regarding travel arrangements will be provided to each traveler.
For general information and frequently asked questions, please visit www.cubaculturaltravel.com