CLE CREDITS: 6.0, including 1.0 ethics
• Administrative and Municipal Law
Thomas A. Knowlton, Esq. and Philip R. Saucier, Esq.
• Civil Procedure and Evidence
Michael T. Bigos, Esq. and Alicia F. Curtis, Esq.
• Criminal Law
Donald W. Macomber, Esq. and Julia Sheridan, Esq.
• Using Technology to Improve Communication and Avoid Breakdown (Ethics)
Barron Henley, Esq.
• Trusts, Estate and Elder Law
Jennifer L. Frank, Esq. and Nathaniel Putnam, Esq.
• Real Estate
John A. Cunningham, Esq
Moderator: Zachary F. McNally, Esq., Hale & Hamlin, Ellsworth
MSBA Member: $225
CLE Club Members: $155
Support Staff of Club Member: $155
Legal Support Staff/Paralegal: $175
Student Member: $25
Coursebook via web link: $0
Coursebook via hardcopy: $90*
*In order to have your textbook available at the program, we must receive your registration 7 working days before the program. If we receive your registration after the 7 days, we will send your coursebook after the program.
HOW TO REGISTER
Members and Non-Members need to log in to see the proper registration fees.
- Members: If you are a member of the MSBA, please sign in to receive the member rate.
- Non-Members & Non-Attorneys: If you have attended any MSBA event in the past, you have an account with us. If you do not know your username or password, please call the MSBA. We will provide you with login credentials so you can register online.
- If you have never attended an MSBA event: Please call the MSBA or mail or fax this registration form to register.
Walk-in registrations are welcome and
payment must be made at the time of registration. Walk-in registrants will receive the link at the program to download the materials.
Full refunds will be given to those who cancel by 4:30 p.m., 5 working days prior to the program. Registrants who cancel after this deadline but prior to the program date will be charged an administrative fee of $20 per credit hour. A link to download and print the materials will be sent to those who fail to cancel in advance. QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!