Register for the Technology & Law Practice Management Institute
Monday, July 24, 2017
FOR ATTORNEYS, PARALEGALS, SUPPORT STAFF AND IT PROFESSIONALS
Featuring Barron Henley & Paul Unger
September 27, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (Registration opens at 8:15 a.m.)
Augusta Civic Center
CLE Credits: 6.0, including 1.0 ethics
9:00 – 10:30 (CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- Microsoft Word Power Tips: Getting it Under Control
- Get Organized and Control of Your Day...and Practice! Time, Task & Email
Management (Part I)
10:45 – 12:15 (CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- Mastering Outlook and Email Management Techniques for Legal Prof.
- Get Organized and Control of Your Day...and Practice! Fight the Paper: How to Achieve an Organized Paperless System (Part II)
1:00 – 2:00 (CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Staying Paperless with Tablet/Mobile Devices
2:00 – 3:00 (CONCURRENT SESSIONS)
- A Legal User’s Guide to PDF Files
- Are You Doing it Wrong? How to Evaluate & Map Your Processes to Maximize Efficiency
3:15 – 4:15
- Digital Security Measures Every Lawyer Must Take (ethics)
Click here for the brochure.
Click here to register online.
Certain sessions will be presented via live webcast. Click here to learn more.