Real Estate Issues

Click on title for article:

Hunting Rights

Trees, Powerlines, & Easements

Boundary Changes When Someone Forgot to File

The Case of the Creeping Right of Way

Selling Your House Yourself

Like-Kind Exchange


Ask your own question!
If you have a general question about the law or legal issues, contact us! We will let you know when we post the answer online.

Ask A Lawyer columns provide general legal information and the views expressed in the columns are those of the author. They are not meant to take the place of legal information and should not be relied upon for advice in a specific case. Note that information in the responses is current as of the date of publication, but may have changed over time. The reader should therefore verify the accuracy of the information contained therein.