More reasons to join!
- CLE Club members save 50% on MSBA CLE *program materials.
- CLE Club members save when paralegals/professional staff registers for MSBA CLE programs and live webcast.
- CLE Club members save when they register for MSBA Live CLE webcast, online CLE and CLEtoGo.
- And earning your CLE credits online also means that you save on:
- Travel Expenses!
- Travel Time!
- Time spent out of the office!
Simply pay the membership fee of $185 and become eligible for 12 months of drastically reduced registration fees for most* seminars produced by the Maine State Bar Association. The cost of a full-day program, regularly $170, drops to $95 for CLE Club Members. The price of half-day programs is reduced from $145 to $80. Club members also receive reduced registration fees on video replays, telephone seminars, webcasts and the online CLE programs (see below) located on www.legalspan.com/mainebar.
*Note: The above example is based on full-day programs. Savings may vary if registrant attends half-day seminars. Not applicable towards MSBA Annual and Summer meetings.
*NEW - Start saving on CLE products! CLE Club members can now start saving on CLE products, which include handbooks, audio CD packages and DVD packages (exclusive of the MSBA Practice Series). Automatically get 50% off your order, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Download the brochure to sign up or for more information.