This program provides solo practitioners, partnerships, small firms and human resource administrators with information addressing individual mandates, deadlines, and penalties; eligibility criteria and advanced premium tax credits as well as essential health benefits; cost sharing reductions; and changes to health law and policy.
Topics will include:
- Individual and employer mandates, deadlines for enrollment, and penalties;
- Options for small employers;
- Treatment of sole proprietors and partnerships under the ACA;
- Eligibility criteria for advanced premium tax credits (individual), and small group tax credits;
- Essential health benefits; cost sharing reductions; Summary Plan Descriptions;
- Coverage gaps; hardship waivers; appeal right; and
- Changes to health law and policies.
When your colleagues were asked what they liked best about this seminar they responded:
- Focus and thought given to prepare clear materials.
- Excellent information.
- Very knowledgeable speakers (several said this).
- Great presentation.
- Good amount of detail. They made a complex subject very understandable.
- Extremely interesting topic.
Anyone who purchases this program will receive a complimentary copy of the DVD and program materials from the CLE Affordable Care Act: Basics and Beyond seminar that was presented on February 26, 2014. (1.5 CLE Credits)
It is recommended you log in fifteen minutes prior to the start of the webcast video replay. If you have difficulties with logging in or sound quality, please contact Help Desk online support at 1-877-880-1335.
You must view the webcast on the date it is presented to earn live credits.