Brought to you in partnership with WebCredenza
These telephone seminars are presented by national speakers who are experts in their areas of practice often ABA Section chairs, authors of books in their areas of practice, and heads of practice groups.
This annual program will provide you with a thorough review of regulatory, case law and enforcement developments under the Americans With Disabilities Act. The program will broadly focus on who is covered by the ADA, the requirements of reasonable accommodation, the impact of related federal and state legislation, and trends in EEOC ADA enforcement. The program will focus on developments related to temporary impairments, intellectual disabilities, leave and reassignment issues, disability related inquiries in hiring, and pregnancy-related issues. This program will provide you with a detailed guide to case law, regulatory and enforcement developments under the ADA.
- Americans with Disabilities Act update regulatory and case law developments
- Temporary impairment developments, including pregnancy-related issues
- Reasonable accommodation leave and reassignment issues
- State legalization of marijuana and other federally prohibited substances
- Recent case law related to intellectual disabilities
- Disability related inquiries, medical records and confidentiality
- EEOC strategic enforcement plan related to the ADA and disabilities
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act developments
Christopher Kuczynski, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Washington, D.C.
Nancy Abell, Paul Hastings, LLP Los Angeles
Once registered you will receive from the MSBA a confirmation email containing a toll-free telephone number to call on the day of the seminar. You will also receive a pdf containing the materials for the program to print.