Experienced faculty from around the state will convene at the Augusta Civic Center on November 21, 2013, to share updates on significant changes in the laws that have occurred over the past year.
NEW THIS YEAR:•
- Two-hour breakout on technology tools for improving client service and managing your practice efficiently (“Storing Client Data in the Cloud: Benefits, Drawbacks and Ethical Questions”).
- One-hour breakout on working remotely (“Your Office: Don’t Leave Home Without It!”).
- One-hour breakout on hot technology tips (“60 Legal Tech Tips in 60 Minutes”).
- One-hour ethics plenary about Rule 1.6 (confidentiality) and cloud computing employing reasonable care to minimize the risks and protect the security of client information. Also, learn about Internet-based solutions for video conferencing, web meetings, document collaboration, file sharing and scheduling, and more. Note: Please see full program online at mainebar.org for descriptions of these technology sessions.
- Special a la carte pricing for non-lawyer professionals to attend individual sessions. Please consider bringing your paralegal/support staff for the technology topics, or any other topic!
There is only one Maine Legal Year in Review! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors at this annual MSBA CLE seminar specifically designed for all members of the Maine bar. Earn up to 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 professionalism education credit. We look forward to seeing you.